Stay Comfortable with Air Conditioning and Heating Repair in Crystal LakeNo matter what the season, automobile climate control can make a big difference in your drive, which is why drivers trust Auto Tech Centers for air conditioning and heating repair near Crystal Lake that works. Whether your air quality is poor or the temperatures aren’t quite right, our certified technicians are happy to take a look and get your system working properly once again. A properly working system also ensures safe driving, since you use your A/C to keep your windows and mirrors free of fog in a variety of weather conditions.
The Crystal Lake location for Auto Tech Centers is located only 5 minutes from the heart of the community. You will see us in less than two miles when you drive south on Main Street, then take a right on US-14 West. Drive for half a mile and you will see us in front of you!
Know When You Need RepairsIn your busy life, it might not always be easy to know when it is time for a service appointment. Obviously, you will need your heating or air conditioning repaired if it fails to work completely, but you will also want our technicians to take a look if:
- The air coming out of your vents is damp or musty
- Your A/C isn’t producing air that is significantly cooler than the outside air
- Your heat is only mildly warmer than outside temperatures
- The system stops working when your car is stopped or idling
- Airflow is significantly reduced
- You are experiencing issues with your defroster, including slow or stopped operation or unclear air output
Even if you bring your vehicle in for a minor comfort issue, the technicians at Auto Tech Centers will perform a full inspection to ensure that your system avoids excessive wear and tear. Our services include inspection, replacement, and/or repair of the following components:
Full System Inspection and Repair
- Pressure cap
- Interior vents
- Compressor belt
- And more!