Stay Comfortable With Air Conditioning and Heating Repair Near Prairie Grove
When the weather is extreme Prairie Grove drivers need air conditioning and heating repair close to home, so that they can get back out on the road as soon as possible. Extreme heat or cold due to poorly working systems can be dangerous for passengers and vehicles alike, which is why the certified technicians at Auto Tech Centers are prepared to lend you a helping hand. Heating and air conditioning problems may be a sign that other vehicle systems are damaged, which means it’s time to head on over to our Crystal Lake location today! We are just across 31, only 6.2 miles from Prairie Grove. You can find us in less than 15 minutes when you choose to follow these directions:
- Follow IL-176 W/W State Road, and then make a slight left onto IL-31 S.
- Use the right lane to take the US 14 ramp and turn right onto US-14 W.
- Turn left onto S. Virginia Road
- You will see us on your right at 7101 S. Virginia Road
Signs of Trouble
In extreme temperatures, it can be difficult to know if the system is having a hard time keeping up or if it is something more serious. You will know that you need to bring your vehicle into Auto Tech Centers for service if you notice any of the following:
- Damp or musty air coming out of your vents
- Heat that is only mildly warmer than the outside air
- Air conditioning that is only mildly cooler than the outside air
- Failure of system to work when vehicle is stopped or idling
- Reduced airflow
- Problems with your defroster, including reduced or faulty airflow
Thorough Inspections, Expert Repair
Since heating and air conditioning issues are not always attributable to a single cause, the mechanics at Auto Tech Centers will perform a full inspection to ensure we get all components repaired and working properly. Our inspection includes a look at the hoses, vents, belts, pressure cap, thermostat, and more. We will fix what we find and inspect it all to make sure your vehicle gets the service it truly needs. When you are ready to get your vehicle comfortable once again, contact us at (815) 459-7300 to plan your appointment today. We are open until 7 p.m. on weekdays, and until 5 p.m. on Saturdays, so that you can find an appointment time that works for you!