Road Hazard Protection
May 27th, 2014
When out driving, it's not always possible to avoid dangers like pot holes or work zones where there might be nails or other things that could damage car tires. Unfortunately, most tire manufacturers don't cover road hazard issues in their warranties, which can leave you with costly repairs or tire replacement fees if something happens. But with Auto Tech Centers' Road Hazard Protection, you can feel safe and confident on the road.
Coverage for Damages
With National Road Hazard Protection from Auto Tech Centers, you don't have to worry about what you'll do if you get a flat tire or sidewall damage, or if one of your tires blows out unexpectedly. Additionally, if you roll over a nail and your tire develops a slow leak, you won't have to worry about how much it will cost to repair. Pot hole damage or scraping a curb can also cause flat tires, but with this warranty, you're covered. Tire service doesn't have to be a stressful endeavor when you're protected by Auto Tech Centers.
We offer, for free, two years of limited road hazard protection, which includes 100% coverage of tire replacement costs during the first year, 50% of the costs during the second year, and two full years of free flat repairs. Also available for purchase is Auto Tech's lifetime road hazard protection, which is valid from the date of the tire purchase until 2/32 of an inch or less in tread depth remains. This includes free flat repairs for the life of the tires, as well as free replacement if the tire fails within the first 25% of usable tread and prorated replacement for the other 75% of usable tread, redeemable at Auto Tech locations. Goodyear, Dunlop, and Kelly also offer manufacturer-given warranties that are also redeemable at Auto Tech Centers.
Repair and Replacement
Road hazard plans from Auto Tech cover the tires, original purchaser, and original vehicle on the purchase receipt. The limited road hazard protection plans apply to passenger and light truck tires which, during the covered period of time or tread life, become unserviceable due to road hazards. If a tire becomes unserviceable during the usable tread life, Auto Tech auto service centers will replace it with an exact make/model of the tire, or if that is not available, a comparable-quality tire.