Steering and Suspension Repair is Easy to Find Near Fox River Grove
When you need steering and suspension repair, you can’t wait to find service near Fox River Grove, which is why you should turn to Auto Tech Centers for trusted care. Our team of mechanics is fully certified to work on a wide range of vehicles, and we offer years of experience in our state-of-the-art facility. Take care of the components that hold your vehicle up without a lot of hassle. You will find our Crystal Lake location close to Fox River Grove, at just 6.5 miles away. Use this route to get to us as quickly as possible:
- Follow Skyline Drive and Opatrny Drive to US-14 W.
- Take US-14 W. to S. Virginia Road in Crystal Lake
- Take a left onto S. Virginia Road
- You’ll find us at 7101 S. Virginia Road and you will see us on your right!
Signs of Trouble
Generally speaking, your steering and suspension systems don’t need a lot of maintenance, but you still need to keep a close eye on your performance to ensure that things are operating as they should. Your suspension system holds your vehicle up and supports the components, so it is vital that it operates properly. Likewise, good steering system performance is essential to handling and safety. If you notice any of the following issues, then it’s time to bring your vehicle into Auto Tech Centers for a thorough assessment:
- Vehicle tugging or pulling to the side
- Difficulty with steering or driving over uneven surfaces
- Continued bouncing after vehicle navigates bumps or dips in the road
- Wandering or shaking tires
- A feeling like the steering is slipping
Schedule an Inspection Today
Whether you just want to come in for a check-up, or you are trying to find the source of your steering and suspension problems, the team at Auto Tech Centers can lend you a hand. We offer a thorough inspection that helps you get to the bottom of your issues. In addition, we will be happy to repair any components that are in need of service, thanks to our ability to handle a wide range of services. Our examination includes:
- Power steering fluid
- Alignment of wheels and steering wheel
- Tightness of nuts and bolts
- Wear of tires
- Balance of tires
- Power steering belt status
- Impacts and/or struts
- And more!
Don’t Delay Mending Steering and Suspension Problems
Schedule your appointment online today or by giving us a call at (815) 459-7300, so that you can get back on the road safely as soon as possible!