Gilberts Drivers are Just 13 Minutes From Superior Steering and Suspension Repair
When it's time for steering and suspension repair near Gilberts, Illinois drivers rely upon Auto Tech Centers! With a convenient location in Huntley, we're less than fifteen minutes from Gilberts, making this a quick and easy drive to have your car or truck serviced. Our staff is trained in a full range of diagnostic and corrective maintenance, from fluid checks to engine and brake repairs, so your vehicle is always at its finest! Utilize this easy route to get to our Huntley location:
- Stay east on E. Higgins Road, headed for Galligan Road
- Take Town Center Boulevard to Tyrell Boulevard
- Get on Galligan Road and Dundee Road and take it to Ruth Road, Grafton
- Make a right on Ruth Road
- Get on W. Algonquin Road, and take it to IL-47 N.
- We're at 10370 Illinois 47
The Best Steering and Suspension Services Around
Steering and suspension repair is something that requires immediate attention, for your safety, as well as your vehicle's viability. If a diagnosis and repair are delayed, then your tires wear out more, your expenses for gasoline and eventual corrections keep rising, and the potential for serious accidents increases. Our Auto Tech Centers technicians provide:
- Comprehensive Inspection: We know the warning signs for suspension or steering problems, including shaking tires, erratic or odd performance after road bumps, and difficulty with the steering wheel. We inspect every component, to verify the exact cause, and make sure that nothing goes undetected.
- Upfront Estimates: Although costs may vary once we see the full extent of work needed, you can get a fair estimate online ahead of time. Use our “request quote” tool, and then arrange for an appointment.
Come to Auto Tech Centers for Steering and Suspension Repairs
Come see our expert staff at the Huntley Auto Tech Centers, for all of your steering and suspension concerns. Make an appointment online, or call us at 847-802-4051. We're onsite Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., and on Saturday, from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Let us work on your precious vehicle, so you can be back on the road as soon as possible!