An Auto Tech Centers Location is Only 8 Minutes from Ringwood!
When you need steering and suspension repair near Ringwood, Illinois drivers go to Auto Tech Centers! With a location in McHenry, we're less than ten minutes from Ringwood, so it's quick and convenient to get here for your automotive maintenance. We offer a comprehensive array of diagnostic, preventative, and corrective services, so you can rely on us for everything, in addition to steering and suspension repair. Situated just 8 minutes from Ringwood, look how easy it is to get to our McHenry location:
- Staying southwest on Ringwood Road, head towards Barnard Mill Road
- Make a left on Il-120 E/W Elm St.
- You’ll see us on the right at 4005 W. Elm St.
Expert Steering and Suspension Repair for Ringwood Vehicles
It's essential that steering and suspension repair is attended to as quickly as possible, once a problem is detected. If not addressed right away, your vehicle's tires and performance will weaken, significantly impacting safety. Our expert staff at Auto Tech Centers can handle any issue with steering or your car's movements, and will make recommendations about how often to have your vehicle inspected. We're knowledgeable about a wide range of makes and models, and will provide:
- In-Depth Repair Service: We'll take a look at everything involved with your vehicle's operation. This includes how each tire is balanced and working, the condition of your steering belt, if any nuts or bolts have loosened, how the struts or shocks look, if fluid is leaking, and anything else that may impact alignment or inhibit a safe and comfortable ride.
- Instant Quotes: Use our online request form to set up a time that best works for you, and find out beforehand how much repairs will cost.
Auto Tech Centers Will Handle Your Steering and Suspension Repair
Come to the Auto Tech Centers of McHenry for your vehicle's steering and suspension repair, as well as for all other maintenance and upkeep needs. Our service team is available Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., and on Saturday, from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Give us a call at 815-385-7300, or use our online appointment scheduler so we can get your car or truck back in shape and back on the road!