Tire Rotation is Easy Near Fox River Grove With Auto Tech CentersThough it might seem like a chore, you are doing the best thing for your car when you take it in for a tire rotation near Fox River Grove. By keeping on top of your regular maintenance schedule, you can ensure even wear and tear of your tires, while giving mechanics a chance to do a quick inspection for any concerns. With rotated tires, you will enjoy enhanced performance and peace of mind, thanks to the certified staff at Auto Tech Centers. We are located up the road, just 6.5 miles from Fox River Grove. Find us in 15 minutes when you take this route:
- Start out heading southwest on Skyline Drive toward Highview Drive and continue onto Glenice Parkway
- Take a right onto Opatrny Drive
- Turn right onto Lincoln Avenue/Opatrny Drive
- Take a left onto Opatrny Drive
- Turn right onto US-14 West and you will see us soon!
Tire rotations are an essential part of your care routine for your vehicle. Over time, each tire will wear differently depending on how your car drives, or the conditions of the roads on which you travel. A tire rotation extends the life of your tires by helping them wear in many different directions. Our technicians rotate your tires in several different directions to ensure they wear evenly: side to side, front to back, and diagonally. Plus, we also inspect them for signs of damage or extreme wear, so you will know when a replacement is necessary.
Know When to Rotate
Generally, you should rotate your tires every 3,000 to 6,000 miles, but you may need to do it more frequently if you encounter extreme road conditions or the following circumstances:
- You have been driving on worn shocks or struts
- You spend a lot of time in construction, at lights, or in stop-and-go traffic
- Your wheels are out of alignment
- You have been driving on underinflated tires
Visit Auto Tech Centers Now
There is no time like the present, especially when it means staying on top of your regular car maintenance schedule. Call our Crystal Lake location at (815) 459-7300 to schedule an appointment, and then bring your car, truck, or SUV into our shop at 7101 Virginia Road for expert care and repair.